- Practice bubble sheets for TOEIC Listening & Reading
Download for Free
- What is 1cm, 1m and 1km in inch, feet, yard and mile?
Japan uses Centimeter, Meter and Kilometer.
- But the deadline isn’t for another week. 「しかし、締切日まではあと１週間あります。」？
Is this Japanese translation correct?
- Eiken bubble sheets & writing sheets
- Daylight Saving Time! Spring forward & Fall back!
Japan used to have Daylight Saving Time in 1948 – 1952.
- Happy New Year! from Tama River in JAPAN!
Can you say new year greetings! in Japanese?
- Best wishes for the New Year! in Japanese?
This is the most used common Japanese phrase on December 31st!
- How different Christmas is in Japan & America
There is more of a romantic connotation to Christmas in Japan, making it more of a couples holiday.
- Thanksgiving day in Japan and US!
Japan has Labor Thanksgiving Day called ‘Kinrou Kansha no Hi’
- Can you say ‘Leave it to me!’ in Japanese?
When you are asked to help somebody(Japanese people), say this word! They will like you!
- Japanese and American Halloween
The only similarity can currently be found are the costume parties, especially among adults.
- How do Japanese people call for US cabinet?
大統領(Daitouryou) = President of the United States
- Japanese are naturally inquisitive!
Japan is an island country. The Japanese island chain consists of four main islands–Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu and Hokkaido.
- What is 1 liter, 1 gram and 1 kilogram in US gallon, ounce and pound?
Japan uses litter, gram and Kilogram.
- TOEIC preparation
Japanese corps like to use TOEIC test to evaluate their candidates and employees.
- Talk to Japanese Okami-san. Good chance for you to speak Japanese!
You can hear more real Japanese voice wherever you go to rural Japan.
- When you ask “Do you have any siblings?” in JAPAN.
There are many ways to write a combination of ‘Siblings’ in Japan. Older brother-Younger brother, Older sister – Younger brother and etc….
- Do Japanese say ‘You made my day!’ ?
Can I say ‘You made my day!’ to my Japanese friend? She didn’t seem to understand it. So, I just said ‘Thank you!’.
- Japanese Bomb Cyclone came out!
Winter season has come. Be careful for Bakudan- Teikiatsu (Bomb Cyclone) in JAPAN.
- Uncle – Oji (伯父・叔父), Aunt – Oba(伯母・叔母) You know these Kanji difference?
It depends on older or younger than your parents.
- STAR WARS / THE LAST JEDI Japanese trailer
Japanese subtitles are cool.
- Japanese love to say 「It’s been a long time!」
「It’s been a while」 in Japanese? You need to know this Japanese expression because they love to use it.
- FUN Omatsuri with Mobile & Portable Shrines at Japan
At Kamata, Ota-ku in Tokyo, Japan
- We love ‘TEISHOKU’ in Japanese restaurants.
Some restaurants (定食屋) serve ‘Free refills on rice’ !
- We should learn how to solve TOEIC from American
TOEIC test is made by Educational Testing Service in USA.
- What is the difference between “I had a cold” and “I caught a cold”?
Japanese customers often ask me this question.
- Speak Japanese!
習うより慣れろ! ならうよりなれろ！（Narauyori Narero!) Speak, Speak and Speak Japanese to us in JAPAN!
- Interesting things about Saipan – Angie
Some differences between Japan and Saipan, my lovely home!
- Japanese chip (4) Speak slowly
Japanese people understand your English if you speak slowly.
- 「Me, too!」 in Japanese?
How should I say ‘Me, too’ to my Japanese girlfriend in Japanese?