- Talk to Japanese Okami-san. Good chance for you to speak Japanese!
You can hear more real Japanese voice wherever you go to rural Japan.
- Japanese and American Halloween
The only similarity can currently be found are the costume parties, especially among adults.
- COVID19 – ‘Boost your immunity.’ in Japanese?
(日本語) 「Let’s enhance your immunity to COVID-19!」て変？
- Thanksgiving day in Japan and US!
Japan has Labor Thanksgiving Day called ‘Kinrou Kansha no Hi’
- What is 1cm, 1m and 1km in inch, feet, yard and mile?
Japan uses Centimeter, Meter and Kilometer.
- Nomikawa Why?! Japanese people! What a trap this is!
Take a look at this everybody! Do you recognize the error in this?
- Japanese Bomb Cyclone came out!
Winter season has come. Be careful for Bakudan- Teikiatsu (Bomb Cyclone) in JAPAN.
- Scores of Eiken essay (Grade 1 – Grade 3)
- Star Wars(EP9): The Rise of Skywalker / Japanese trailer
Japanese subtitles are cool.
- Smirk in Japanese
How do you say ‘Smirk’ in Japanese?
- Halloween to X’mas?
Japan celebrates Halloween! They go for X’mas now! Wow, don’t forget Thanksgiving day!
- ‘How are you?’ More than 80% of Japanese people answer ‘I’m fine.’
Because their 1st English textbooks say so.
- He welcomes you even if he doesn’t seem so.
‘いらっしゃいませ！（Irasshai-mase!)’ is WELCOME sign for you in Japan!
- Food in UK, US & Japan
You can have all kinds of food in Tokyo.
- I am hooked on, I am into… in Japanese?
How do you say ‘I am hooked on～!’ or ‘I am into～!’ in Japanese?
- Speak slowly for Japanese
Japanese people understand your English if you speak slowly.
- You scare me! in Japanese!
Does your Japanese friend scare you? What do you say in Japanese at that time?
- What is the difference between “I had a cold” and “I caught a cold”?
Japanese customers often ask me this question.
- Let’s say 「It looks good on you!」in Japanese!
It is a good chance for you to say when your Japanese friends look good!
- Japanese love to say 「It’s been a long time!」
「It’s been a while」 in Japanese? You need to know this Japanese expression because they love to use it.
- When you graduate high school in UK, US & Japan
Education systems vary..
- How do Japanese people call for US cabinet?
大統領(Daitouryou) = President of the United States
- 「Me, too!」 in Japanese?
How should I say ‘Me, too’ to my Japanese girlfriend in Japanese?
- How different Christmas is in Japan & America
There is more of a romantic connotation to Christmas in Japan, making it more of a couples holiday.
- Can you say ‘Leave it to me!’ in Japanese?
When you are asked to help somebody(Japanese people), say this word! They will like you!
- Japanese are too polite?
Japanese people are sometimes too polite.
- Japanese neko cafe
Have you ever been to a cat cafe in Japan?
- Do Japanese say ‘You made my day!’ ?
Can I say ‘You made my day!’ to my Japanese friend? She didn’t seem to understand it. So, I just said ‘Thank you!’.
- We love ‘TEISHOKU’ in Japanese restaurants.
Some restaurants (定食屋) serve ‘Free refills on rice’ !
- When you ask “Do you have any siblings?” in JAPAN.
There are many ways to write a combination of ‘Siblings’ in Japan. Older brother-Younger brother, Older sister – Younger brother and etc….