- Eiken Speaking Scores (Grade 1 to Grade 3)
- Practice bubble sheets for TOEIC Listening & Reading
Download for Free
- Scores of Eiken essay (Grade 1 – Grade 3)
- Eiken bubble sheets & writing sheets
- How do Japanese people call for US cabinet?
大統領(Daitouryou) = President of the United States
- What is 1cm, 1m and 1km in inch, feet, yard and mile?
Japan uses Centimeter, Meter and Kilometer.
- TOEIC L&R preparation
Japanese corps like to use the TOEIC L&R test to evaluate their candidates and employees.
- Daylight Saving Time! Spring forward & Fall back!
Japan used to have Daylight Saving Time in 1948 – 1952.
- Thanksgiving day in Japan and US!
Japan has Labor Thanksgiving Day called ‘Kinrou Kansha no Hi’
- All grammars are useless to be learned if…
If you don’t hear the real conversations and speech in Japanese.
- What time and date is it in JAPAN? !
How much is the time difference between your country and Japan?
- We have no alternative! In Japanese, please!
That would be cool if you could say this words in the KABE-DON situation!
- Have you ever seen this in your country ?
This is awesome! KASAFURI-BA, wonderful Japan!
- CUPNOODLES Museum
In 1971, Japan invented Cup Noodles, the world’s first Ramen served in a cup!
- Talk to Japanese Okami-san. Good chance for you to speak Japanese!
You can hear more real Japanese voice wherever you go to rural Japan.
- Japanese and American Halloween
The only similarity can currently be found are the costume parties, especially among adults.
- COVID19 – ‘Boost your immunity.’ in Japanese?
(日本語) 「Let’s enhance your immunity to COVID-19!」て変？
- Nomikawa Why?! Japanese people! What a trap this is!
Take a look at this everybody! Do you recognize the error in this?
- Japanese Bomb Cyclone came out!
Winter season has come. Be careful for Bakudan- Teikiatsu (Bomb Cyclone) in JAPAN.
- Star Wars(EP9): The Rise of Skywalker / Japanese trailer
Japanese subtitles are cool.
- Smirk in Japanese
How do you say ‘Smirk’ in Japanese?
- Halloween to X’mas?
Japan celebrates Halloween! They go for X’mas now! Wow, don’t forget Thanksgiving day!
- ‘How are you?’ More than 80% of Japanese people answer ‘I’m fine.’
Because their 1st English textbooks say so.
- He welcomes you even if he doesn’t seem so.
‘いらっしゃいませ！（Irasshai-mase!)’ is WELCOME sign for you in Japan!
- Food in UK, US & Japan
You can have all kinds of food in Tokyo.
- I am hooked on, I am into… in Japanese?
How do you say ‘I am hooked on～!’ or ‘I am into～!’ in Japanese?
- Speak slowly for Japanese
Japanese people understand your English if you speak slowly.
- You scare me! in Japanese!
Does your Japanese friend scare you? What do you say in Japanese at that time?
- What is the difference between “I had a cold” and “I caught a cold”?
Japanese customers often ask me this question.
- Let’s say 「It looks good on you!」in Japanese!
It is a good chance for you to say when your Japanese friends look good!