- Best wishes for the New Year! in Japanese?
This is the most used common Japanese phrase on December 31st!
- Can you say ‘Leave it to me!’ in Japanese?
When you are asked to help somebody(Japanese people), say this word! They will like you!
- Check, Change and Cancel your bookings
Changes or Cancellations are due 12 hours prior to your scheduled session.
- How many ticket credits left? When is the due date?
Go to 「Customer area」 ⇒ 「Your prepaid credits」.
- Confirm & Change your registered profile
No confirmation email? No Skype contact from us? Can’t read display?
Check & change your profile!
- Book now (Set your display 言語：language)
- Support your reading
Do you have any problems for foreign(Japanese) readings? Let’s read them together!
- How do Japanese people call for US cabinet?
大統領(Daitouryou) = President of the United States
- Japanese are naturally inquisitive!
Japan is an island country. The Japanese island chain consists of four main islands–Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu and Hokkaido.
- What is 1 liter, 1 gram and 1 kilogram in US gallon, ounce and pound?
Japan uses litter, gram and Kilogram.
- TOEIC preparation
Japanese corps like to use TOEIC test to evaluate their candidates and employees.
- Talk to Japanese Okami-san. Good chance for you to speak Japanese!
You can hear more real Japanese voice wherever you go to rural Japan.
- When you ask “Do you have any siblings?” in JAPAN.
There are many ways to write a combination of ‘Siblings’ in Japan. Older brother-Younger brother, Older sister – Younger brother and etc….
- Do Japanese say ‘You made my day!’ ?
Can I say ‘You made my day!’ to my Japanese friend? She didn’t seem to understand it. So, I just said ‘Thank you!’.
- Practice for English Interviews
Popular session type among our customers.
- Japanese Bomb Cyclone came out!
Winter season has come. Be careful for Bakudan- Teikiatsu (Bomb Cyclone) in JAPAN.
- Uncle – Oji (伯父・叔父), Aunt – Oba(伯母・叔母) You know these Kanji difference?
It depends on older or younger than your parents.
- Say what you want to say in Japanese!
We construct and put together words and sentences in Japanese!
- Book an adviser from your available date & time! (Personal session)
You can book a Personal Session even an hour later today.
- STAR WARS(EP8) / THE LAST JEDI Japanese trailer
Japanese subtitles are cool.
- Movie (YouTube, etc) sessions by Skype Screen Sharing!
Improve your listening with movies by using Screen Sharing function on Skype!
- We accept Ota-ku Gift Coupon (大田区内共通商品券) .
When you pay for ‘Prepaid packages’
- Japanese love to say 「It’s been a long time!」
「It’s been a while」 in Japanese? You need to know this Japanese expression because they love to use it.
- FUN Omatsuri with Mobile & Portable Shrines at Japan
At Kamata, Ota-ku in Tokyo, Japan
- We love ‘TEISHOKU’ in Japanese restaurants.
Some restaurants (定食屋) serve ‘Free refills on rice’ !
- We should learn how to solve TOEIC from American
TOEIC test is made by Educational Testing Service in USA.
- Communication ‘Nihongo’ practice & information before your leaving
Quick language training & information! Ask us what you can’t say or what you don’t know!
- Add contact in your Skype
Before your session! Make sure you add new adviser in your Skype contacts!
- What is the difference between “I had a cold” and “I caught a cold”?
Japanese customers often ask me this question.
- Speak Japanese!
習うより慣れろ! ならうよりなれろ！（Narauyori Narero!) Speak, Speak and Speak Japanese to us in JAPAN!