- Daylight Saving Time! Spring forward & Fall back!
Japan used to have Daylight Saving Time in 1948 – 1952.
- Booking, Confirmation, Cancellation, Purchase & Post reviews
- Membership (& Sign up if you are new)
Enroll Memberships to enjoy our services!
Common session type. We write what you want.
- Thanksgiving day in Japan and US!
Japan has Labor Thanksgiving Day called ‘Kinrou Kansha no Hi’
- All grammars are useless to be learned if…
If you don’t hear the real conversations and speech in Japanese.
- Quick check for your mic & sound
Check your microphone & sound on free Skype service!
- What time and date is it in JAPAN? !
How much is the time difference between your country and Japan?
- We have no alternative! In Japanese, please!
That would be cool if you could say this words in the KABE-DON situation!
- You need Skype!
We use free Skype for your session! Skype is the most used free internet communication service in the world.
- Have you ever seen this in your country ?
This is awesome! KASAFURI-BA, wonderful Japan!
- CUPNOODLES Museum
In 1971, Japan invented Cup Noodles, the world’s first Ramen served in a cup!
- Practice giving directions
When you are lost on the street or when you see someone who looks lost, whether you are getting or giving directions, you will need to communicate clearly and smoothly.
- Talk to Japanese Okami-san. Good chance for you to speak Japanese!
You can hear more real Japanese voice wherever you go to rural Japan.
- Japanese and American Halloween
The only similarity can currently be found are the costume parties, especially among adults.
- COVID19 – ‘Boost your immunity.’ in Japanese?
(日本語) 「Let’s enhance your immunity to COVID-19!」て変？
- Nomikawa Why?! Japanese people! What a trap this is!
Take a look at this everybody! Do you recognize the error in this?
- Japanese Bomb Cyclone came out!
Winter season has come. Be careful for Bakudan- Teikiatsu (Bomb Cyclone) in JAPAN.
- Star Wars(EP9): The Rise of Skywalker / Japanese trailer
Japanese subtitles are cool.
- Need help your Japanese Homework?!
We support what you don’t understand!
- Smirk in Japanese
How do you say ‘Smirk’ in Japanese?
- Halloween to X’mas?
Japan celebrates Halloween! They go for X’mas now! Wow, don’t forget Thanksgiving day!
- Role Playing Talk
Set an adviser as your foreign(Japanese) friend or customer. Let’s practice!
- ‘How are you?’ More than 80% of Japanese people answer ‘I’m fine.’
Because their 1st English textbooks say so.
- Listen to what they say!
General Japanese conversation, TV commercials, lyrics, speeches, etc.. Let’s listen to what you can’t understand!
- He welcomes you even if he doesn’t seem so.
‘いらっしゃいませ！（Irasshai-mase!)’ is WELCOME sign for you in Japan!
- Food in UK, US & Japan
You can have all kinds of food in Tokyo.
- I am hooked on, I am into… in Japanese?
How do you say ‘I am hooked on～!’ or ‘I am into～!’ in Japanese?
- Speak slowly for Japanese
Japanese people understand your English if you speak slowly.
- Say what you want to say in Japanese!
We construct and put together words and sentences in Japanese!