- Japanese people like to speak modest way.
Why do they say like that?
- Why?! Japanese people! What a trap this is!
Take a look at this everybody! Do you recognize the error in this?
- We are proud of you learning Japanese!
Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji! Nothing is same as your alphabet..
- He welcomes you even if he doesn’t seem so.
‘いらっしゃいませ！（Irasshai-mase!)’ is WELCOME sign for you in Japan!
- Japanese people have a mind that ‘hope I don’t offend you’.
Do you say this modesty when you are asked to help in your second language?!
- What time and date is it in JAPAN? !
How much is the time difference between your country and Japan?
- Japanese convenient-haircutting service !
10 minutes refreshment! QB houses are everywhere in Japan!
- FUN is your key to learn Japanese!
Enjoy Nihongo! Take it easy with your smile!
- Selfie has been a part of Japanese culture from a long time ago.
How do you say ‘Selfie’ in Japanese!?
- Oishii! ODEN! It’s time to eat!
In Winter days, Japanese people love to eat ODEN!
- You scare me! in Japanese!
Does your Japanese friend scare you? What do you say in Japanese at that time?
- Let’s say 「It stands out!」in Japanese!
There are many ways to say! Young Japanese people love to say..!
- 「Oh! That creeps me out!」 in Japanese?
Can you say ‘That creeps me out!’ in Japanese?
- English is hard for Japanese to read?!
It takes time for some Japanese to read tidbits in a English newspaper, because…
- Very Convenient! Coin-operated Lockers in JAPAN!
Almost of all Japanese train stations have coin-operated lockers.
- All grammars are useless to be learned if…
If you don’t hear the real conversations and speech in Japanese.
- Visit Donki(Don Quijote) in JAPAN!
We highly recommend you to visit DONKI! It’s FUN!
- Fabulous Umeda Sky Building towers!
SKYTREE and Tokyo Tower are awesome! Check 「Umeda Sky Bulding」 in Osaka, too!
- We have no alternative! In Japanese, please!
That would be cool if you could say this words in the KABE-DON situation!
- Learn Japanese online!
Are you studying Japanese? How about us? Yes, we were!
- Have you ever seen this in your country ?
This is awesome! KASAFURI-BA, wonderful Japan!
- CUPNOODLES Museum
In 1971, Japan invented Cup Noodles, the world’s first Ramen served in a cup!
- Halloween to X’mas?
Japan celebrates Halloween! They go for X’mas now! Wow, don’t forget Thanksgiving day!
- When you book!
Check your adviser’s profile (language) !
- weknow & Interstate
How were we founded?