- Ask us anything before you visit Japan!
Plan to travel Japan? Ask your advisers from your country!
- Please speak your native language!
Don’t hesitate to use your mother tongue or feel pressured to use only Japanese. We are not a language school.
- Customers’ Voice!
Please check Customers’ Voice for ‘weknow’!
- Star Wars(EP7): The Force Awakens Trailer for Japanese
Not just translation. It is localization for Japanese Star Wars fans!
- Customers’ voice – 2013/2014/2015
Customers’ voice From 2013 to 2015
- How I learned Japanese (Thalia, USA)
I see Japanese simply as matching sounds and letters together
- Japan and Singapore!
Japan and Singapore are very similar, but are also different in many ways.
- Check your Online status！
Right before session, make sure your online status is NOT 「Invisible」or 「Offline」.
- NEW SOYJOY! – Don’t hold back, right!?
Yummy, healthy Japanese energy bar!
- Rachel went to an OWL Cafe in JAPAN!
Watch this video to see what it’s like at an OWL CAFE in JAPAN!!
- UK train system against US & Japan
A little unpredictable at times..
- I am Japanese, but I was raised in Malaysia!
Let’s talk about the good side of both Malaysia and Japan!
- What is Kasapon in Japan?
Their reason and use for it is more cultural, but foreigners would probably not have the same reaction.
- Can you read Japanese calendar?
Kyouwa Nanyoubi desuka? Nannichi desuka?
- We are proud of you learning Japanese!
Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji! Nothing is same as your alphabet..
- Japanese people have a mind that ‘hope I don’t offend you’.
Do you say this modesty when you are asked to help in your second language?!
- Japanese convenient-haircutting service !
10 minutes refreshment! QB houses are everywhere in Japan!
- FUN is your key to learn Japanese!
Enjoy Nihongo! Take it easy with your smile!
- Selfie has been a part of Japanese culture from a long time ago.
How do you say ‘Selfie’ in Japanese!?
- Oishii! ODEN! It’s time to eat!
In Winter days, Japanese people love to eat ODEN!
- Let’s say 「It stands out!」in Japanese!
There are many ways to say! Young Japanese people love to say..!
- 「Oh! That creeps me out!」 in Japanese?
Can you say ‘That creeps me out!’ in Japanese?
- weknow & Interstate
How were we founded?