【準１級 面接 No.2／2問目の予想問題】
● Are Japanese companies conscientious about their female workers?
● Are teachers today too protective of their students?
● Do you think that Japanese society is becoming better for foreign tourists?
● Do you think that it is too easy to study English in Japan?
● Do you think that the government should ban smoking in all restaurants?
● Do you think that TV programs today have too many restrictions?
● Do you think that the behavior of celebrities in public places sets a good example for citizens?
● Do you think that efforts by developed countries can help to reduce global warming?
● Do you think that public universities should be free of charge for everyone?
● Do you think that local politicians these days care enough about their local community?
● Do you think that more people in Japan will be interested in having career in manufacturing?
● Has IT had a positive effect on school education?
● Should more be done to help homeless people in your area?
● Should the government introduce stricter immigration laws for people immigrating to Japan?
● Should we be taught more about the culture and traditions of the area where we live in?
● Should people do more to protect endangered languages?
● Should we push young children to start studying English as early as possible?
● Should each individual do more to reduce the amount of energy that we use?
● Were people in the past more in touch with environment than people are today?
【 準１級 面接 No.3／3問目の予想問題】
〇 Do you think that the unmarried rate in Japan will increase in the future?
〇 Do you think that parents today give too much freedom to their children?
〇 Do you think that universities should offer more scholarship for good students?
〇 Do you think that many companies in Japan ask their employees to work extra hours?
〇 Do you think that new technology, such as AI, will make our lives better?
〇 Do you think that unemployment increases because of IT?
〇 Do you think that the number of young people who live with their parents after they finish their education will increase in the future?
○ Do you think that advertising for tobacco should be banned?
○ Do you think that students are less loyal to their teachers these days?
○ Do you think that it is acceptable to use disposable plastic utensils in many restaurants?
○ Do you think that reading helps young people develop a strong character?
○ Do you think that Japan should do more to promote its technologies to foreign countries?
○ Do you think that the education system encourages students to be productive persons?
○ Do teachers today make their students work too hard?
○ Do you think that people today are concerned enough about protecting endangered species?
○ Do you think that young people in Japan care enough about global warming?
○ Do people in modern society put enough importance on spending time with local community?
○ Is it possible to create cleaner air in most modern cities?
○ Should governments have to provide child-care facilities for their civilians?
【 準１級 面接 No.4／4問目の予想問題】
◎ Can social media help bring different nations closer together?
◎ Do you think that young voters can influence the next national election in Japan?
◎ Do you think that common populace can influence decision made by the government?
◎ Do parents have a responsibility to provide financial support for their unemployed children?
◎ Do you think that it is good idea for companies to hold back the date of a mandatory retirement age?
◎ Do people today rely too much on their mobile devices such as smartphones and iPads?
◎ Do you think that Japan can produce enough food for all its residents in Japan?
◎ Do you think that the media has too much attention on celebrities’ private lives?
◎ Do you think that young people today do enough to contribute to politics?
◎ Is a mobile phone changing too quickly for people to keep up with?
◎ Is recycling the best way for society to help the environment?
◎ Should Japanese government accept more immigrants from developing countries?
◎ Should more be done to improve agriculture in Japan?
◎ Should the government limit the number of people living and visiting the Tokyo area?
◎ Should more be done to improve the pension system in Japan?
◎ Should more be done to prevent people from disclosing their personal information on the Internet?
◎ Should Japanese government provide young people with more opportunities for studying abroad?
◎ Should school club coaches be allowed to hit students to improve their athletic skills?
◎ Should the government lower taxes in order to improve civilians’ standards of living?