【１級 面接 トピック／予想トピック】＊リンクにはアドバイザーのモデルスピーチ有
1. What role should virtual currencies play in our world?
2. Does AI(Artificial Intelligence) have a responsibility to help unemployment in society?
3. Are Japanese old temples worth preserving?
4. Should subordinates be asked to evaluate their supervisors?
5. Agree or disagree: The death penalty should be banned in Japan by Yuka(JPN)
1. Can the death penalty be morally justified?
2. Is modern business too dependent on Information Technology? by Eric(USA)
3. Can the efforts of current politicians change our society for the better?
4. Are enough public funds invested in social welfare?
5. Should more be done to combat racial discrimination?
1. Are world conflicts able to be terminated in the 21st century? by Thalia(USA)
2. Agree or disagree: Homogeneous countries cannot thrive anymore
3. Do the advantages of casino industry outweigh the disadvantages?
4. Do the values of today’s juveniles differ from those of past generations?
5. Are the threats to society posed by low birthrate being taken seriously enough?
1. Can security cameras be justified in any public places?
2. Is the TV era coming to an end?
3. Is too much attention paid to love affairs of celebrities?
4. Can individuals make a difference in the modern world?
5. Is death penalty inevitable in human society? by Shana(USA)
1. Are terrorist movements an effective way to bring about change in society?
2. Should the tobacco industry be more tightly regulated? by Gemma(USA)
3. Should jury duty play a important role in Japanese judicial system?
4. Should all nations have the right to have nuclear weapons for self-defense?
5. Can professional sports be both profitable and ethical?
1. Are any efforts to bring back prison inmates a waste of time?
2. Should there be more centralization of politics?
3. Is Japan doing enough to support handicapped people?
4. Agree or disagree: The tabloid journalism exaggerates the problem of celebrities by Angie(USA)
5. Are private language schools worth your costs?
1. Is enough being done to protect children facing neglect?
2. Can the Japan’s labor market stay healthy in the 21st century?
3. Agree or disagree: the death penalty deters people from committing crimes
4. Does a labor union have an important role in the business world today?
5. Can world peace ever be realized?
1. Will democratic nations dominate the world state in the future?
2. Is enough being done to diminish the poverty in modern society?
3. Has the quality of education improved in the digital age?
4. Agree or disagree: Provision of meals should be eliminated from schools
5. Should the study of moral be higher priority among public workers?
1. Would the Japanese society benefit from having immigrants?
2. Is it possible for developing countries to improve present standards of living?
3. Agree or disagree: Translation technology is undermining the role of language schools
4. Will Artificial Intelligence become a greater threat to unemployment in the future?
5. Are parents in Japan ready to deal with bullying at their kids’ schools?
1. Will mailing letters become obsolete in the Internet-driven 21st century?
2. Which should school clubs emphasize more, win or moral?
3. Are friend values today as important as they were in the past?
4. Is wealth inequality in society inevitable?
5. Can suicide ever be eliminated?
1. Does more need to be done to avoid world hunger?
2. Are politicians doing enough to make your life better?
3. Should family issues take priority over your job issues?
4. Is there too much emphasis on sexual harassment in society today?
5. Do fathers have a role to grow their children in the world today?
1. Has our tax be spent wisely?
2. Agree or disagree: Internet has expanded too far
3. Is handwriting losing its role in the 21st century?
4. Can Japan stay in harmony with China?
5. Is accepting immigrants from developing nations the key to economic development?
1. Agree or disagree: Japan’s national debt will cause a national crisis
2. Will school bullying one day be eliminated?
3. Is enough being done to avoid sexism in society?
4. Does political activism make a difference in the modern world?
5. Can the right to own firearms be justified?