1. What role should virtual currencies play in our world?
2. Does AI(Artificial Intelligence) have a responsibility to help unemployment in society? by Aika(JPN)
3. Are Japanese old temples worth preserving?
4. Should subordinates be asked to evaluate their supervisors?
5. Agree or disagree: The death penalty should be banned in Japan by Yuka(JPN)
1. Can the death penalty be morally justified?
2. Is modern business too dependent on Information Technology? by Eric(USA)
3. Can the efforts of current politicians change our society for the better?
4. Are enough public funds invested in social welfare?
5. Should more be done to combat racial discrimination?
1. Will world conflicts cease to exist in the 21st century? by Thalia(USA)
2. Agree or disagree: Homogeneous countries cannot thrive anymore
3. Do the advantages of the casino industry outweigh the disadvantages?
4. Do the values of today’s juveniles differ from those of past generations?
5. Are the threats to society posed by low birthrate being taken seriously enough?
1. Can security cameras be justified in any public place?
2. Is the TV era coming to an end?
3. Is too much attention paid to the love affairs of celebrities?
4. Can individuals make a difference in the modern world?
5. Is the death penalty inevitable in human society? by Shana(USA)
1. Are terrorist movements an effective way to bring about change in society?
2. Should the tobacco industry be more tightly regulated? by Gemma(USA)
3. Should jury duty play an important role in the Japanese judicial system?
4. Should all nations have the right to have nuclear weapons for self-defense?
5. Can professional sports be both profitable and ethical?
1. Is it worthwhile to rehabilitate prisoners?
2. Should there be more centralization of politics?
3. Is Japan doing enough to support disabilities?
4. Agree or disagree: The tabloid journalism exaggerates the problem of celebrities by Angie(USA)
5. Are private language schools worth your costs?
1. Is enough being done to protect children facing neglect?
2. Can Japan’s labor market stay healthy in the 21st century?
3. Agree or disagree: the death penalty deters people from committing crimes
4. Do labor unions have an important role in the business world today?
5. Is world peace an achievable goal?
1. Will democratic nations dominate the world stage in the future?
2. Is enough being done to diminish poverty in modern society?
3. Has the quality of education improved in the digital age?
4. Agree or disagree: Provision of school meals should be banned
5. Should the study of morals be a higher priority among public workers?
1. Would Japanese society benefit from having immigrants?
2. Is it possible for developing countries to improve the present standards of living?
3. Agree or disagree: Translation technology is undermining the role of language schools
4. Will Artificial Intelligence become a greater threat to unemployment in the future?
5. Are parents in Japan ready to deal with bullying at their kids’ schools?
1. Will mailing letters become obsolete in the Internet-driven 21st century?
2. Which should school clubs emphasize more, win or moral?
3. Are friend values today as important as they were in the past?
4. Is wealth inequality in society inevitable?
5. Can suicide ever be avoidable?
1. Does more need to be done to avoid world hunger?
2. Are politicians doing enough to make your life better?
3. Should family issues take priority over your job issues?
4. Is there too much emphasis on sexual harassment in society today?
5. Do fathers have a role in raising their children in today’s world?
1. Has our tax payment been made use of wisely?
2. Agree or disagree: the Internet has expanded too far
3. Is handwriting losing its role in the 21st century?
4. Can Japan stay in harmony with China?
5. Is accepting immigrants from developing nations the key to economic development?
1. Agree or disagree: Japan’s national debt will cause a national crisis
2. Will school bullying one day be gone?
3. Is enough being done to avoid sexism in society?
4. Does political activism make a difference in the modern world?
5. Can the right to own firearms be justified?